Saturday, February 2, 2008

Good ju-ju from bad musings

A couple items on this fine Saturday:

  1. Damn. The boy's DO read my junk as evidenced by their 5-4 victory over Les Bleu blanc et rouge. I said Ovechkin has an 'off-game' by his standards and he gets biblical calling on the four horsemen and doom and end of the world craziness. He has powers beyond my reckoning. Where did this conjuring of god-like will start, you wonder? Well, I wonder too.
  2. Everybody please welcome "The Legend of Pat Peake" to Melvis the Snowdog. He will be contributing to the site... at some point, I guess. If fact, Peaker, when were you planning on contributing?
  3. A 4 point night on the sked against Atlanta at the Verizon Center tonight. If you're in DC, go to the game and trash the Thrash.
  4. Items from around the blogosphere that are worth seeing:

And lastly....

  • A Jon Kordic tribute (this is part 2 but part 1 wasn't as fun)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At about 4:10 he's finally wearing a Caps jersey. Right before that I think he pounds Alan May to dirt.