Saturday, March 1, 2008

Huet is the Man

I haven't written anything bad about Kolzig all year because I truly have always thought of him as an A#1 pro that is a positive in so many regards, but... crap, that game shows you what a timely save can do for your team. How many times this year have the Caps outplayed their opponents for 20-30 minutes and on the first good opportunity the other team gets they score? I can't tell you but I'd bet a decent chunk of a pot pie that it's more than 8 or 9 times.

Tonight, Huet shut the door when the game was still open and took home the win. I read on the WaPo board that BB will start Olie tomorrow and am very disappointed. Why?

Am I the only one that thinks that this is unnecessary? Is there a fear that Olie couldn't take being sat for two games in a row without blowing a fuse?

No comments: